Kai Akizuki (秋月 甲斐 Akime Kai) is a 1st year in Class B, the vice president of Archaeology Club and a former member of Basketball Club who is a friendly character that he is treated as a younger brother by the archaeology club members.
Appearance EditKai has curly short brown hair and teal-green eyes.
Kai wears a dark blue uniform with a red tie tucked in his gray and tan undershirt, along with dark brown pants and shoes.
Kai is tasked by his P.E teacher to look after the new student named Saku Otonomiya and tells him he is part of the archaeology club. Kai spends time trying to find him during break when Saku leaves, but then hears Mike Enjoji's voice. Kai is so happy to see him and runs to hug him. Asking if he has seen the new transfer student he then helps Mike with the large amount of books he needs to carry.
Kai is not exceptionally happy to learn that Mike Enjoji enjoys the curry at the volcano restaurant that they are at over his own homemade curry. His reaction is to challenge Saku who works there to a curry making contest when they go on a field trip in the first ward.
On the bus with other archaeology students and Washiho Usuki, he promises their teacher that Saku will be here.
Upon completion he presents the results to all gathered to share the curry around.
In class, Kai shakes Saku Otonomiya's hand considering the last time they saw one another.
Although friendly with most people, Kai is especially fond of Mike and has been friends with him since kindergarten. He is lively and affectionate around him, not making anything of Kai's embarrassment in some cases.
A new student to the school and Kai is chosen to look after him and inform him of club activities. He challenges him to a curry contest at the beach.
A teacher at their school who takes them on an archeology field trip to examine the white wall.
Coming across him in class, they discuss where Saku went.
Image Gallery Edit
For further images, view: Kai Akizuki Image Gallery
- "Wassup, Mike-kun?" (To Mike Enjoji)
- "Hey, did you see our new transfer student?" (To Mike)
- "Saku, we have a contest to attend to. Off to the kitchen!" (To Saku Otonomiya)
- "Let's do it again!" (To Saku)
- "They told us to hurry up and lead them to you, Saku." (To Saku)
- "Seriously, why though?!" (To Washiho Usuki)
- "You must be having a really nice dream." (To Mike being unconscious)
- "I can't seem to get a rare anymore. I guess I need you to buy them after all..." (To Mike being unconscious)
- "Open your eyes Mike! No! Please wake up!" (To Mike)
- "Mike, get a grip... Did you hit your head?" (To Mike)
Likes and Interests Edit
- Kai likes archaeology being in the school club.
- Kai's favorite food is curry and rice that he puts heat on the one he makes rather than eat. Mike Enjoji has commented that his bedroom often smells like curry, due to all the spices.
- Kai loves cooking that he can cook anything with ease and make it delicious where he will often bribe Mike with food.
- He also has a competitive side in challenging Saku Otonomiya to a curry contest.
- The name Kai means "former" (甲) (ka) and "hihi" (斐) (i).
- Kai's surname Akizuki means "autumn" (秋) (aki) and "moon" (月) (tsuki/zuki).