Kakeru Iimori (飯盛 駆 Iimori Kakeru) is a 2nd year in class B and a member of the Beautification club and Theater club.
Kakeru has short plum hair that is styled short and messy towards the front and long hair towards the back, green eyes and thin eyebrows.
Kakeru wears a dark blue uniform with a green tie and white undershirt and green pants with a checkered pattern with purple clasp heeled boots.
Kakeru is a serious and confident person who is quite popular among the school's students, to the point of being a ladykiller. Often seen with his headphones and handbook, little did they know it is an album with his little sister's photos. He is actually a very caring brother, but can go overboard in order to protect his sister.
While he can be hardworking, when it comes to the beautification club activities, he is often seen slacking. If Rei Ichijodani orders them, Hajime Kiriyama and Masaru Gohonmatsu will gladly drag Kakeru around to do his responsibilities within the club.
Rei is Kakeru's club president. Kakeru is often very tired by the work load that Rei gives everyone and tends to slack off. Rei remedies this by letting the two club's kouhais, Hajime and Masaru, carry him off to do the club work. Regardless, Rei genuinely cares about Kakeru, allowing him to take a break from Beautification work or offering to help clear up his schedule when Kakeru is troubled with the responsiblity of juggling the activities of the Beautification and Theatre Club.
Rei also sewed the outfits for Kakeru and Shiro's Happy Synthesizer duet.
Kakeru is a friend of Hinata, who only befriended him due to the fact both of them have little sisters. Due to this, he is a victim of Kakeru's constant yapping about his sister. This doesn't seem to affect their relationship very much though, as Hinata is still willing to listen and hang around him albiet being slightly exasperated about Kakeru's eccentricities.
Shiro is another close friend of Kakeru whom Kakeru talks about his sister about, similar to Hinata. However, unlike Hinata, Shiro is much harsher about Kakeru's sister complex and openly berates him for it. Shiro also frequently texts Kakeru's sister, something that they also get into fights about. Besides all the sister stuff, they get along well.
They frequently have to carry Kakeru like a mikoshi (portable shrine) in order to get him to do his club work, which Kakeru does not appreciate. Their relationship isn't all so bad, though, as they call Kakeru by his first name ("kakeru-san") and admires him. They both say that they consider carrying Kakeru around as their hobby, much to his dismay.
- "This is all thanks to you! Thank you, Hinata!" (To Hinata Mitsutsuka)
- "I'm going to become friends with him and make my sister like me even more!" (To Hinata)
- "I think you have to force yourself to talk to people more." (To Saku Otonomiya, Sosuke Kagura and Uta Outa)
- "And then I shall give this piece to my beloved sister!" (To Saku, Sosuke and Uta)
- "I want you to express these lyrics with your whole body." (To Saku)
- "I mean, I did this because I wanted to make my sister happy!" (To Hinata)
- "Are you a fan of them, too, president?" (To Rei Ichijodani)
- "Ow... My lower back hurts." (To Rei and Shiro Nanao)
Likes and Interests
- My Sister's Cooking
- My sister, stage appreciation
- The name Kakeru means "drive" (駆).
- Kakeru's surname Iimori means "food" (飯) (ii) and "prime" (盛) (mori).