Kaoru Narugo (鳴門 郁 Narugo Kaoru) is a 2nd year in class D, the vice president of the Japanese Culture Research Club and a member of the Archery Club.
Appearance EditKaoru has long near black hair that is put up in a ponytail and purple eyes.
He wears a dark blue uniform with a green tie and a white undershirt, along with green pants having a checkered pattern and black boots with a gray sole and heel.
A Japanese boy, who has a cool atmosphere around him, but will often talk about odd/weird things. Kaoru has no problem going along Minori's antics if he is interested.
Surprisingly, he has a huge sweet tooth, always carrying any type of sweets with him.
Image Gallery Edit
Likes and Interests Edit
- Favorite: Sweets
- What I like: Something unusual
- What I'm not good at: Small animals
- "You shouldn't fight. It increases aggravation, making you unable to think things through rationally." (To Saku Otonomiya and Hinata Mitsutsuka)
- "That's usually how fights with friends are." (To Saku)
- "Have you ever heard of "mixtures"?" (To Ushio Azabu)
- "That is indeed tea, but it's actually black tea." (To Ushio)
- "The contrary is also true. Question the ordinary!" (To Ushio)
- "Those mean the exact same thing." (To Ushio)
- "Hurry! There's no time!" (To Ushio and Koya Ashihara)
- The name Kaoru means "cultural progress, perfume" (郁).
- Kaoru's surname Narugo means "ringing" (鳴) (naru) and "gate" (門) (go).