Rei Ichijodani (乗谷 羚 Ijyoda Rei) is a 3rd year, class A, and the Beautification Club's president.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
He has dark green hair and his fringe parted to have his forehead visible. Rei has orangey red eyes with a beauty mark under his right one.
For clothing he wears a navy blue jacket held together with one button over a white shirt with a light blue tie. He also wears greenish chequered patterned pants and near black laceless shoes featuring a gray heel.
Personality[edit | edit source]
As a 3rd year, Rei is cool and reliable upperclassman, to the point he is adored by many younger students at Tensho Gakuen. While he is a cool senior, he is kind of a neat freak, which is the reason he created the beautification club. He also has his silly moments, especially when cleaning his school.
Story[edit | edit source]
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Rei greatly admires Mitsuki, calling him perfect. After getting into an arguement with Takato and getting very heated, a single sentence from Mitsuki was enough to make Rei stop.
Rei used to be best friends with Takato during their first year and even used to pick up women with Takato. Though they are no longer best friends, they still bicker with eachother quite a bit. Rei scolds Takato for not being a good president for his club. Though very harsh about it, Rei seems to genuinely want the Swimming Club to improve.
Likes and Interests[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Who had the nerve to leave a cat food tin here?" (To self)
- "Don't run around the school with your filthy paws!" (To Minori Shido as a cat)
- "Ryo Saotome, was it you that has been feeding these cats?" (To Ryo)
- "I'm pretty sure the songs or cosplays from the various clubs would be enough of an attraction." (To Mitsuki Akika)
- "We want to make that the spotlight for this year's event." (To Saku Otonomiya, Sosuke Kagura and Uta Outa)
- "We have a right to an education!" (To the guards)
Etymology[edit | edit source]
- The name Rei means "antelope" (羚).
- Rei's surname Ichijodani means "ride, power, multiplication, record, counter for vehicles, board, mount, join" (乗) (ichijo) and "valley" (谷) (tani/dani).