Washiho Usuki (臼杵 鷲帆 Usuki Washiho) is a teacher at Tenshou Gakuen who teaches Geography and the Archaeology Club's faculty adviser.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
He has long black hair largely unkept but tied at the back. The front area is wavy and reaches below his chin where he has a trimmed beard. Washiho wears black rimmed glasses over his gray eyes.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Washiho is a very laid back person, which also reflects in the way his students refer to him (all students refer to him by his first name) and also on how he acts as the archeology club's faculty adviser, often giving the club points even for small chores.
While laid back, he is very serious about archeology, exploration and helping Mitsuki discover mystery's related to the school.
Story[edit | edit source]
At the school cafeteria he speaks to Mitsuki who is sat nearby as they discuss not directly somewhat confidential information concerning the white wall,
Washiho waits for Saku to arrive before driving the mini bus to the beach where they are to study the wall.
Arriving there he explains the background of their visit but the explanation falls apart when the students head to play in the sea, and prepare a curry contest. With that occurring Washiho investigates an underground abandoned structure. Coming to a door he opens it to find an exit to the beach, before looking behind to discover that the door and way he came is no longer there.
At school he considers the door disappearing.
Having been drinking in the lab, he is informed of some important news. He means to investigate the sudden appearance of stones that have appeared. Washiho apparently did not witness the white spirit appearing when Sosuke and Uta's singing caused one to appear.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Likes and Interests[edit | edit source]
- Exploration and Archaeology
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Understood. Please continue your research." (To Mitsuki Akika)
- "Research is a solitary endeavor." (To Chiguma Marume)
- "Wait, did you guys see something?" (To Mike Enjoji and Kai Akizuki)
- "We're gonna make a break for it!" (To Chiguma and Kai)
- "Thank goodness. I'm glad you're okay." (To Mike)
- "Those suits look great on you." (To the security guards)
Etymology[edit | edit source]
- The name Washiho means "eagle" (鷲) (washi) and "sail" (帆) (ho).
- Washiho's surname Usuki means "mortar, millstone, handmill" (臼) (usu) and "wooden pestle" (杵) (ki).